Sunday, September 10, 2006

Let nothing get you down,
And when the times get rough,
Simply smile like a circus clown.

when i woke up today, i see the sky is as dark as when i was about to sleep. what had happened to mi?

anyway, i have zero regrets accompanying my dearest the girl next door darling, xiapei for lunch/dinner at Sakea sushi; shopping; her make-over and chilling out at C.A.N. Cafe. Gossh, she's pretty!

yeeah, Can Cafe has became our usual hang out place. BUAY SIAN, especially we found out there's a 2nd storey above which onli open at night.
i'm simply awed by having great conversations with her, although i'm the one who was talking most of the time. muhahaha
as i spoke, i recalled alot and i realised alot. she said my life is like a drama and i got confused. i'm one who choose to put up a brave front despite things happening on mi. you'll never know how much i hate my destiny that heaven had gave mi.
Being the way society see fits, not being the way i wanted myself to be.
No drama queen, a crime that it is.
i'm almost the same generally after so long, yet just an additional of living in regrets. No way of U-turning, no room for happiness. Don't ask but just leave mi alone.

On the other hand, i would like to point out the fact that princess will nv end up with her knight.
remembering the moments u were there, giving mi supports and doing so much things, u are always here, around mi, its been a year plus, its long and lonely, all these i know.
its so hard to see what i'm trying to hide, right? i cracking my brain, thinking of the best way to say impossible to you with the least pains that probably will bring to you. i was wrong to give u hope in the past. walk away, u might see ur princess on the opposite direction by walking away. i'll wish u happiness.

I find my life is fear there, in the echoing that I will never be given the voice of true love. But i sense of lost of interest in love now, with or without love can no longer cause a great impact on mi.
remember one of my entry in july,

'Now, I don't expect my prince to ride in on a pony, but I still expect to bump into him on my way to the climax of my movie. Perhaps i've already met him, perhaps he's still on the way, perhaps that love will evolve over time, but, somehow, I will know "this is it." Perhaps.'

till then.

No comments: