Friday, June 02, 2006

wow~ its June already, so fast!

notice a change in my blog?? like obviously right. but i still want to keep my blog as simple as possible, hees!

- Background : super duper light lime green; i think this is a veri unique colour for background.
- Fonts : Different parts with different fonts;
- Music : lapatus! lolx nice song, this reminds mi of the I Believe in Music concert in year 1, and of coz, FaDhi's flute solo~ ^^ also, someone sent mi a song a year plus aho which has about the same melody as this song, by violin and piano. kinda meaningful song.

hmmm what else changed in this blog?..yeah everything except my face la.

back to my main entry,
dragged myself out of the bed at7.20am early in the morning! why? for the last test of the term - contract procurement, at 8.30am!!
that was so early and i rushed to school, well..in the end, i was early. haha!
term break starts from today. but i need tons of sleep after this weekend!

reasons :
  • pimples keep poppoing out like wth.
  • dark cycles becoming more and more obvious like wth.
  • i am tired like wth.
Deployment at Hello! @ CityLink this weekend.
WTH !!!!!! that cold palace!
had my 2nd driving lesson at bukit gombak today, wah lao! keep turning and turing and turning left/right, and later on, U-turning U-turning and U-turning. there goes my another 36 bucks for 90mins -.-
afterwhich, met my dear von at clementi and collected the phones from her. guess what!? i took the wrong train and ended up in school again!
anyway, u said i was a nightmare and nobody to you after so long.u started everything 1st and said these!!!! thats so hurtful and i hate you!
there are so many unreasonable ppl around that u just want to ignore them so much!

No comments: