Sunday, June 04, 2006

Weee~! its rather fun working @ citylink today! got nokia, kenneth and motorola, calvin around, so it wasnt as bored as i've expected.


went to the PC show at SunTec city with calvin during break time, it was so CROWDED
everywhere today!! and we just tired so hard squeezing through all the way!


my legs are kinda tired after working at citylink, not becox of standing but the reason why was becoz we walked too much!! from outlet to raffles city to suntec den back to outlet for the 1st break time and from outlet to marina square and back to outlet again for the 2nd break time. wow!
really really really super duper crowded, due to GSS? and we crapped so much while walking around,
eg. Helen : toilet has long queue!
Calvin: due to GSS, toilet is giving an inch tissue paper more for free when u pee ma!
thats the most UNCOLD joke he ever cracked today. lolx

Helen: the Macdonald atSunTec has really hot & spicy Macspicy burger!
Calvin : they have veri cheap chilli supplier from carefoure. -.- 'so cold'
and the ba chor mee in the kopitiam at marina square is not hot at all!
Helen : Giant's chilli must be veri expensive! ^^ 'so cold" as well. lol


notice the similarities between the brand new launched phone and this addidas shoe. so matching. hahaha its a nice Motorola D&G Golden RazarV3i.



i spotted this picture on our way to the PC show 2006.
it seems like the poor little girl got bullied and the brave little boy is protecting the girl over there huh? lol
but hey! pls take a closer look; the title for this picture is 'Give Me A Kiss' .
the little girl is asking a kiss on her forehead OR the little boy wants a kiss on his cheek?
its so cute!! (:



And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am


And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive


I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am



DArn, i am catching a cold. better turn in early.

No comments: