Friday, June 30, 2006

some ppl complained that my blog is quite noisy!! :( so i've removed my background music, but music is part of my life you see, i want it to be included here, in my blog! i will find a more suitable music as my blackground musi so as to satisfy myself and readers soon! ^^


cool! 1st week of school;Sem1, Term2 is over! yea, first week onli. -.-


and its friday! lonely friday, asked Gina out for dinner and we da bao Long John silver to my house. hoho after that we did our nails and stuffs regarding to nails like for the whole night. lol!



28th June 2006

met up with my darlings on wed after school for shopping and dinner and shopping! We headed to town, crazy sales eveywhere still! 60% off in Burberry!? but too bad, no full sizes!


had dinner at Sakura, i was strongly disagreed eating there initially, cos there were too many food!!!!!!! too many choices!!!! too irrisistable!!! in that case, i'd be gainning another 100000000000000000 kilos after eating there. oh well, 3 against 1, majority won and i belong to the minority ): hahas


let the pictures do the descriptions:




lazy to upload the rest... hees.


BTW i am gaining weight like MAD these few days can. GRrrrr. good thing mid years in JJC is over and thats why i am meeting Lynn for some joggings tmr ! (:

No comments: