Friday, June 24, 2005

its friday!!

woke up late again!!!!!!!!! dessie forgotten to give mi morning call!!! he was happily talking to his friend on the bus and forgotten about mi!!!! WTH.
anyway reached school at 10+++am when my lesson, Design and Drawing started at 9am. marked as absent for sure -.-
its on the topic architectural and strctural drawing today..arGh!!!!! its getting more and more complicated! ><
dessie came to my new house today! hahahaha or rather.. he's at my house now!!!! he's so stiff now!! still carrying his bag sitting on the sofa and DARE not to move at all!! LOLOLOLOLx
he's scare of my mum. -.- watever for. my mum is not fierce right, for those who have met her.
and he still not going to move! lolx -.- he is sitting so still, dare not to talk. he dare not to come near mi. so stupid. onli looking at his lecture notes. GROw UP la. think he's still in primary school ah -.- lolx
well..really dun understand wat's in his mind.

No comments: