Sunday, May 29, 2005

LASt time of my LOng HoLIdaY..

let mi flash back on the memories of my this super long holiday..
After O's :
-> started learning violin
-> work in Asthra mag. mlm with lynn, made lots of new friends there, still in contact with nAe nAe
-> work in teck waye with the name GINA, cuyan was working under the same company also, ppl there really believed that i was 16 years old. lolx
-> work in hilo expreSs, met new friends like Karen and other NiCe ppl from the pasta, fish&chipz, ROmanKan and the swiss bakery stalls there~ the yAndao,Roy, who i managed to make friends with him later. ^^v . went back home from the longest way after work with friends from pasta stalls, i dodnt mind i was the last one to reach home as i had their company on my way home ^^
->joined california fittness
->met desmond lee
-> met Alvin Lau
-> CNY, confessed to kaiman but got rejected, met my relatives after about 4 years since the last time i met them, met my nephew who is actually older than mi by one month, 1st time went shopping with him and my cousin, after which, my brother came to fetch us and drove one of his gf home. -.- met my childhood buddies, went drinking and ktv with them which we couldnt do that when we were young`~ they didnt make mi feel left out at all after sOOOOOo long since the last gathering and they are preparing to go uni now.
-> back to SG, went out with Kaiman.. :D
-> back to work in hilo express, xY joined in later~
-> rejected Alvin Lau :<
-> collection of O's result
-> kaiman confessed to mi! went stead with him, but it ended as soon as it came. ...hai
-> grandpa passed away
-> stead with desmond lee
-> Lynn joined mi in cali`~
-> Alvin Koh's scary actions =.=
-> quit Hilo Express
-> went back to tss and visited tsMb
-> SYF for TsmB, awarded silvEr~
->sTArted to slack around and rot at home
->went sentosa with cHeryl, sHuejUn, Maveric, jInhAn, cOsTa, peifen, HowaI
->started going out with weijie, mason, alvin lau and weikai~ ^^
-> end of my long holiday! <-
however, friendships will nv end, especially those who where there for mi when i needed them. i will always treasure for wat i am having now`and wat i have got from ur. heez
also, i AM herE TO WELcome those ppl who wanna thank mi for i was there for u All tOo. WAHhahahaha =X

today is my LASt day of the LONg LONg holiday~ hmmmm feel abit SIAN when come to think that my holiday is going to end when i just started enjoying my holidayx, when i just started to understand wat is being fun with friends around, when i just started to know how is it feel like when i am being pampered and dote by ppl, when i just started to know that there are ppl in this universe really care for mi, sacrifice their resting time to accompany mi, made efforts to make mi feel protected and happy, gave mi advices and taught mi self respect. i am really glad to have friends like them, especially when i was so damn bored during my holidayz.
however, happy moments will nv last. becoz my school is starting tmr!!!

we promised each other that we'll keep in touch no matter wat, i'll be the god mother of weijie's child in the future. haha

next chapter of my life is beginning tmr`~ yUPz the 1st thing i should do now is to gain back the trust from my form teacher and rebuild my reputation -.- actually... i am a GOOD student..just..that i always wake up lATe.. -.-

No comments: