Friday, March 04, 2005

Life is so beautiful when somebody cares.. life is so sucky when nobody care..life is so exciting when u've found the one u like.. life is so gReat when u're been liked by someone..life is so miserable when the one u like doesnt like u..life is so suffocating when u're confused with ur own feeling..life is so dead when u dunnoe wat u want in life..life can be so breathless, so empty when u start to miss someone out there who u know u cant be together with him.

I feel as though i am been stupefied by things happening around mi. made the wrong choices in my courses application, lost my direction of life. discombobulated with things happening in the present and my future. Change is the law of life, ppl who onli look at their past and present are certain to miss their future. i feel that i've become more dilly-dally with my feelings, twiddling and fooling around recently. Fabulous change in mi yeah?i think am ought to change again. yeah, cant keep contradicting with myself and considering about so many things behind.. i must learn to see through things quickly and make my decisions fast.

Thanks to you, MOE! made me realise that i am ought to change. and thanks to you, DESMOND LEE, u are such a bastard that messed up my feelings recently, such a dork that made mi horse around with u, causing the super big eye bags and new pimples on my face! yEah..gotta put the blame u becoz u are such a LAmebRain, stop screwing up my feelings or i will get ur blunder head off ur body!! ur 20% against 80%, my 40% against 60%, lets see who will be defected and surrendered fisrt!

No comments: