Thursday, March 17, 2005

hmmmmmm...

hmmmmmm..woke up not long ago..was suppose to meet lynn ade and mel early in the morning for swimming but ended up sleeping in the living room as i was too tired. just cancelled my appointment with the trainer and going to cancel the shopping with jacqueline today.
have been sleeping irregulary these few days and i can feel that my metobolism is getting lower compare to last time. feel so weak when i am doing any workouts. the thing is that i tend to consume more and more food for energy regain as i sleep lesser and lesser each day. The worsE thing is that my eyes are getting smaller and smaller!!!!!!!!!!!! >< lolx
Mummy is flying back tonight, better tidy up my room and clean up the house now~~
yEah,didnt know that u ppl are so keen to read my blog eh. lOLx HELLOoooo to everyone who is reading my this entry`! haha
o ya one thing i wanna ask, is the fake Helen reading this too?

No comments: