Sunday, April 06, 2008

"Three Kingdoms" @ Balestier Complex.

we got the seats that were so front up and the screen was so close that i got giddy after watching the show. & the show is like solely produced for Andy lau? lol


Dinner on one of the weekdays last week;






hohohoho, stay cool;
its the outcome of not washing the cup after drinking sweet stuffz. lol
some of the stuffs i found when i was packing last week;
valuable and memorable stuffs;







having 3 years of stay in Northvale, i guess i'll miss this place especially my ex-colleague & same block same floor neighbourr, Denial who didnt even know that i was moving house until he asked mi out for lunch last week. LoL.
definitely there were bad memories in Northvale as well like i met the wrong ppl there and wasted so much of my time then. haha oh but its the past already & i'm so so so so happy with my life now.

i'll miss Choa Chu Kang because of Gina!!
Gina, u must miss mi too, those late chillouts and quick dinners.

i'll miss my friends in the west side!! in fact, most of my friends and all my close friends are in the west la! hohoho.

Gonna start working tomorrow, yes TOMORROW marks the end of my holiday.
luckily i have straight bus to raffles place here and the first 3 months trainning will be at raffles i think.
Hopefully i'll be re-post to any HSBC branch near town as i'm going to appeal! :

No comments: