Friday, November 10, 2006

You sit there watching me as I burn,
Why don't you help me?
You just sit there and watch me yearn.
But these aren't flames of fire,
These are flames of pain.
The weight of my burdens it too much to bear.
You seem to have nothing to say.
As the tears finally swell up in my eyes,
i am fading away and slowly disappearing
but still you sit there watching mi burn.

i must thanks for the ppl(anthony, darling xiapei and kim) who accompanied mi here and there just to sign a new line and get a phone for mi!
thanks for the $200 voucher from ant! ^^
pretty pretty preeeeeeeeetty w810i white! ^^

damn. what an e-learning week that i've wasted like that.
can u imagine i didnt touch on anything on my school works except for e-learning quizs, my tests are just next week! damnit.
just hope that i wont fail any of them, pls!

standard package of sickness has came to mi again!! Grrrr
Sore throat + block noise + cough. damnit damnit
isnt it obvious that devil is trying to get into mi recently!? GO AWAY! and i wont let u stay. (;

No comments: