Monday, November 13, 2006

Woah! i notice there are so many ppl changed their hairstyles in this e-learning week! unlike mi, still the same!! :(

but i got my phone and wallet changed! (solely for consolation to myself)
^^


dragged myself outta bed at 7.15am today!! yes, i really did forced myself to wake up by having the thought that my roommate, Karen would throw water bombs onto mi if i dont get out of my bed b4 her alarm rang! =s
thats wat she told mi she would do to mi the night b4.

yup! had my first paper of my 2nd year, semester 2, term 3 tests in singapore polytechnic today! bloody early in the morning!
time flies with strong wings, i mean during the test and i am so glad that i didnt leave any question blank. But it is also easy not to leave blank right, yea.

tmr's econs, one of the killers!
muhahahha
lets pray that the murderer would get the killers down!!
and for now, let the angel take care of mi when i'm asleep.

No comments: