Thursday, October 13, 2005

tired

i am so tired! my legs are flagging! my mind is exhausted! my whole body is aching is about to worn out! standing while doing nothing is so BORED can. its the MOST tedious job ever, becoz time seems to pass exceptionally SLOW. 4 more days to go..

went to office and took some phones b4 heading to tiong bahru plaza for work. that's really a place which..

i was dispirited after going to the office actually, any des was like waiting for mi outside again and he promised that he's not going to acc mi to the office anymore. -.-
nevertheless, this idiot told mi a BIG JOKE which brightened up my day again before reaching my work place.

so glad that i can actually swap my location for the roadshow with lester from friday onwards, until sunday!!! going to work in lot1. 3mins walk to lot 1 from my house and i can merrily have my break at home! *yEah!

watched this movie called "Into the Blue" with dessie after work yesterday night. its about four young free divers discover aLEgendary shipwreck in the sharkinfested waters of the Bahamas and another mystery nearby on the seabed. okay, there were TERRIFYING scenes which made me felt disgusted, of coz there were beautiful sceneries too, like when the hot girl, amanda came out and i remember dessie said ' i wished i have a girlfriend who is as hot as this' tmd. loyalty between friendships and relationship is tested among them. and do you knoe there are about 6 billions of wealth hiding under the Bahamas
sea. *-* what are you waiting for??
bang the wall and wake up! you can never have it!

No comments: