Sunday, October 09, 2005

no deployment for this weekend, meaning no need to work.
stayed at home for the whole day today! ^^ did quite a lot of things thou.
woke up at 11.30pm SHARP. the reason why i woke up so early was becox i need to pee, tot of going back to bed after that yes and i forgot..
went to brush my teeth and washed up instead.
read magazine -.-
watched tv -.-
ate cup noodle -.-
sat on the sofa and stayed still again -.- thats my fav thing to do when i have to waste time and rest at the same time.

downloaded quite a number of new songs
read some ppl's blogs and got to know hows life to them recently. =)

had this urge to change my blog skin just now, becoz it looked veri messy to mi out of a sudden and 2nd was becoz i have got plenty of time to do so. yes and i found non of the blog skin from blogskins.com caught my attention after searching for like about 2 hours? so i gave up and removed all the pics from my blog and change the music instead. it looks much more neat now, isnt it?

suprising that i didnt meet alvin lau this weekend, okay.. supposed to meet him on sat night but it was my 7th month with messie dessie lousie, so couldnt make it. today.. plain lazy to get my ass out of chair. ooh, just receieved a call from him, time to book in! poor thing, BMT is starting from tmr. haa.

wanted to have steamboat at home tmr!!! but dessie that siao kia is so shy that he dare not to come for dinner where my brother and chris will be there too. so steamboat is cancelled and i doubt it would be another boring day for mi tmr.

No comments: