Saturday, September 24, 2005

yAP!

had this desire to buy accessories upon collecting my pay but luckily i didnt!! lol

beside my blue mood due to the sickness that i am having now. my mum simpliy BRIGHTENED up my day with things she bought for mi!!!

i was sleeping when she reached home and she bought my favorite 'milk Egg bum' for mi to eat!!!! hmmmm.. was too lazy to get out of my bed till she said that theres 'milk egg bums'! lolx yum yums!

other than that, she bought stuffs that surprised lots!!!!!!!
let mi share with u guys ^^

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
total of 6 trendy long necklaces, 3 pairs of ear rings, 3 veri normal braclets, a super styling sling bag( i like the bag most), hairclips and a retro sunglass. :)
thou the bag was suppose not for mi but for my mum herself, but i just cant resist to have it...sorry mum.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
look at this bloody sick and pale face -.-
however i am still so happy that i dun have to waste my money !! hahaha

No comments: