Thursday, August 25, 2005

super sleepy

usually ppl complain about how tired their day was and i am gonna complain about it differently today. I AM SO SUPER TIRED! yeapz!

IDEA was cancelled but went to school earlier for IDEA discussion. that how on my classmates are. -.- ECT later and as usual, didnt get anything into my head from the lecturer, instead stared into space throughout the 3 hours lecture. =.=
did stared at the phone abit but kept it inside my bag later as it onli brings disappointment to mi. i dunnoe what i want, but its definitely more than a simple msg from my bf and i didnt even receive a single msg.

went to MaxMedia and returned the phones after school today, took one more uniform from jimmy and met sarah, the manager. not scary..just eh.. she looks and talks like ms tank, one of the english teachers in tanglin sec.
went back to school and meet up with the flautists for dinner.

was so sleepy during sectional just now! maybe becoz of the humid place we were at. -.-
it was the last sectional to concert day anyway.

1 more week , 1st sept, to IBM concert. 2 more weeks, 8th sept, to alvin's book in day; to my 6th month with the so called bf, to my study break day.

KNS. why is my brithday always fall on exam or test day one... it always been like that in sec school and its gonna be the same in poly huh! HMPf.

No comments: