Thursday, October 14, 2004

My biggest enemy now..

at this point of time.. yes... my greatest enemy is myself.. 1st time i am totally agree with the principal =P haha the talk by all the hods today were boring.. everyone in the hall was like either sleeping or going to the toilet for nothing..it was all becoz the hods were telling us things like we knew them long time ago? i was playing and talking to my sisters like nobody's business.. wahahaha until i heard some wit sense made by the principal and i quiet down..she was saying... blah blah blah..lots of philosophies as usual..until she emphasised something..and which was "whos our enemies".. yeah when u wan to overcome something, 1st u must overcome urself..and my enemy is myself..how am i going to fight against it? hmmm lost in puzzlements..but i am gonna try. i am the kind of person who has determination but lack of discipline..this is like musicz lacking of instruments..
The troublesome Cheryl Hoon wants mi to thank her here..but i cant remember wat for.. lolz
i was telling someone to be prepared for his head being chopped off due to my results...hopefully it will never happened and den i will get treats from him! wahahahah =X

No comments: