Saturday, October 30, 2004

its RAining again!!

WAeo..its raining cats and dogs again..i was studying beside my window before this and i watched the formation of the black clouds den it slowly conquered the whole of the clear sky by the strong wind! so gladdening to watch the denser clouds been disfigured by the wind. i continued to read my book despite the wind was blowing so strongly that my hair was in a mess.
den lil rainni droplets started to fall den i looked at the sky again and asked the clouds :" why are u so black? can u pls dun block my lights?" den it became raining heavily until now.. o i see the clear sky again.. but i feel like sleeping now!!
ALL thanks to kenneth Lee, somehow made mi screamed so loud yesterday and now got abit of sore throat..luckily my beautiful voice still remians

No comments: