Wednesday, April 04, 2007

its gonna be so emo entry of mine, because i am feeling so moody today.
you can skip my blog and procceed to next if u dun wanna ur day to be spoilt.

i sit alone and watch, onli shadows dance around,
i hold my breath and listen, silence is the onli sound.
i tried to reached for some comfort, yet feel no embrace,
i can feel no hurt as i have learned to live with pain
and veri often, i wonder how I survived and continue to stay sane.

looking back in my life, regrets used to sound so foolish to mi but its not when theres no turning back, like definitely no turning back and no way to amend at all. It feels sorrow and remorse and both are sucky feelings.

so here i am again, writting my own sad song, a song about misery, a song about hope, a song about a problem and how to cope. Nobody is bother to care, no one is able to understand me and nobody is able to help, because my door has locked and my key has lost.

any amount of alcohol wont help mi tonight,
酒不醉人 人自醉
要拥有就先要懂得失去后怎接受

yes, theres no way out, no solution to it, so i'll just clear my throat, fake a smile, wipe away my tears and forget the truth.

No comments: