Saturday, April 07, 2007

extracting from an old entry of mine,

"With blanket underneath and the sky above,
I wonder why it is I never fell in ....
Silence speaks though my tongue retreats,
And dew lays thick on my hands and feet"

The sky grows gray like the thoughts in my mind,
and i look back at the road I've just left behind.
I stretch my arms and brush my eyes clear of sleep,
undreamt dreams are what I wish to keep.

As I walk back toward the road I see others running past,
the clouds they kick up in the air never last.
But no one ever stops running just to escape the world and for the dreams on their hands.

i am so inspired out of a sudden, inspiration from nowhere and nobody but myself!
see, i told you i needed nobody, but still THANKS to ppl who bother to ask me if i'm ok. (:

its like 'Suddenly i see, what i wanna be. Suddenly i see, what the hell it means so much to mi'

I AM THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN MY LIFE.

No comments: