Wednesday, May 24, 2006

23rd May 2006
School was from 8 to 5pm, so tiring.
watched the Da Vinci Code after school, wow. we were sitting at the 2nd row!!!!

24th May 2006
couldnt wake up for 8am lecture today, so attended the 10pm tutorial instead. -.-
skipped Gems and went to BBDC to get my PDL, the queue was so damn damn damn long and the indian lady at the counter was taking her own sweet time, wat to do? she processes with infra red while ppl already using bluetooth. (NO OFFENCE TO INDIAN)

suppose to meet my darling xia pei and my gorgeous maine at 1.30pm at JP for a 2.05pm movie, but i was so sssssuper late as i was still at bbdc at 2pm?? so took a cab down and suprisingly the taxi uncle delivered mi to JP at 2.10pm! ^^ it was fast.
Wathed Over the Headge? ..actually i didnt know what show is it until it started, as in i didnt even knoe its animation. -.- but the show is so funny la, lol

Went over to Holland Village after which, had our lunch and dinner at Swensen, also find the 5 bucks part-time supervisor there. lolx

just bought a sweater, which is to replace my lost purple sweater :( , a bra and a skirt.
i am so broke now!!!! how could i possibly spent 1/3 of my pay in just 2 days time!!!!

gotta save up for driving lessons,
gotta put my cards at home,
gotta bring $5 everyday for everything
gotta go home straightaway after school since term tests are in 3 days' time,
gotta start my revision since i know nuts about so many of my modules!!!

No comments: