Saturday, March 25, 2006

did i mention half of my tooth dropped out!!? eeeeeeek! went to the dentist yesterday! the dentist extract my whole filling and refill it again! there goes my 40 bucks! and more to go, i have to go back again and do a craning, which cost $450! WTH.

met up with my dear girls again! we went gai gai this time round and i think i spent the least! coz the shop was closed when i reached there, therefore i couldnt buy the stuffs i wanted to buy! nvm!! i am going to get them today!! ^^

had late dinner at My Mum's Cuisine @ paragon, wohohoh there was this plate of fried chicken so damn freaking salty and thus von complained to the manager! yipee, cancelled out that plate of fried chicken and the manager gave us a bowl of ice kachang as conpensation. haa

alright i am going to meet adeline for gai gai!! ^^ and tonight....

No comments: