Wednesday, March 22, 2006

bad result

woke up at 10+am, felt super heavy headache, so tried sleeping longer and woke up at 12+pm, felt the same! digged out my thermometer which beside my bed, 38.5!! cancelled the shopping with adeline and i got myself out of the bed, brushed my teeth, had less than 1/2 of a bread and took 2 tablets of panadols. -.-

stayed on my bed ever since then. used com and watched tv till i fell asleep..
i tried getting myself a cup of water since i was alone at home, but it seems that i was totally defeated by the heavy headache and fever, fell down on the floor, blank out- den i fought my way back to the bed and cried helplessly. well! at least i managed to get my cup of water in the end when i woke up at 4+pm.
and i'm feeling slightly better now.

unbelievable to her, he laughed at her lousy results. now when she's sick, he's not around too. although for one moment, i wished he would say he's coming over now, yet he's out with his friend in town. well, maybe u cant expect a guy who is younger than u to take care of u yea, he's not ur husband afterall, he doesnt have the responsibility to do so, right?

No comments: