Sunday, February 05, 2006

i am starting to miss my dad now! he who always sleeping on the sofa; using the computer and i have to wait for my turn to the use the com then; going for swimming and talking to me about both nonsense and serious stuff, my future and path to go; asking mi to have a stroll with him blah blah blah. well, i miss home too! ><>

watched 'Fearless" at marina square yesterday!! it was so great! then went to stanley house with elderlis, there were so many ppl! his cousins and uncle aunties. gambling at different tables and playing ps2. i didnt know anyone and i was so shy at 1st. -.-

i wouldnt have anything to do except gambling after lao yu sheng with the elderlis. and so i lose all my cash in hand yesterday night. lucky i didnt bring much cash with me, if not i would have lose more!! $40 bucks. my luck wasnt veri good la.

reached home at about 4+am, just in time! someone knows what that mean. -.-

No comments: