Thursday, February 16, 2006

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seems likes such fun
Until you lose what you had won

Give me back my point of view
'Cause I just can't think for you
I can hardly hear you say
What should I do, well you choose

oh well, its seems like i cant focus on my revision for law at all. a broken heart, a worried mind.

Love, look what you've done to me
Never thought I'd fall again so easily
Oh, love, you wouldn't lie to me
Leading me to feel this way..

look at the time now and i am still awake, of coz i am, i have not yet finished studying. not a thing is getting into my brain, my brain. yeah, my brain.

When I saw the break of day
I wished that I could fly away
Instead of kneeling in the sand
Catching teardrops in my hand.

No comments: