Thursday, December 01, 2005

tired

when my mum called mi at 9.40am to wake mi up today, the 1st time came out of my mouth was ' OH SHIT!' my group presentation was suppose to start at 10am can!!!
was in the toilet for about half an hour and den guess what! the rain could just poured like nobody's business out of a sudden! -.- i was about to stuck downstairs of my house at about 10.05am, luckily i brought jinghAn's umbrella with mi! ^^ whatever, my bottom was wet den. rushed to classroom and saw my classmates were doing a disccusion on a case study. well i wasnt the lastest in my group to arrive. lolx
our presentation was being posponed to next week due to time restricted.

ECT in the afterall and skipped class halfway with selina, DJ, taitai and...hmmm i dunnoe wat's his name. yea to clementi sports hall for badminton! saw kaiman's MI friends in SP eating Macdonald on the way to the bus stop.
selina was feeling so guilty becoz it was her 1st time to skip class. -.-

was so shag after playing badminton but too BAD for mi! gotta rushed down to plaza sing to meet lavene and head to UE square for samsung mobile new product trainning! was abit late but again, i am not the latest! haha. 4 new phones are coming on their way by Janary next year.

No comments: