Sunday, April 24, 2005

Sunny daY

woke up at ... yesterDAy and went to meet cheryL and shue at clementi`~who knows how long they have waited`~hmmmmm i dARED not to ask. LOlx met maveric at outram park`he was late too`! den met JingHan and Ho WAi at harbour frOnt, Jinghan's face was so bLAck la. hahaha cox we were late, bUT! cosTA was eVEn lATER~!!okok so much about lateness~
had our lunch at the hawker centRE there and guess WAT?! my left eye felt so super damn extremely pain out of a sundden becox of my contact lense! tears were coming out non stop from my left eye during my lunch, jingHan who was sitting opposite of mi was like keep laughing la~! as we boarded the shuttle bus to sentosa, my tears kept dropping again, well! Embarrassed!
took off the contact lense from my left eye immediately and felt so.. wOoow yeah so for the rest of the day i could onli use my right eye to see things from FAR. sAW adELine! saW stEve!
something happened to cherYL at 1st which mades her felt like dying on the beAch eh. POor thing but she recovered later and played like a lame-mad woman~! stupid things she said were like "pls i am having my mense, dun knock into mi", "dun make mi jump, later my uterus drop how" -.- met adeline for dinner after that, tot could have catch up dinner with her after soooo long since the last time we met each other, who knows she brought 3 hunks with her! hahaha not bad huh, attracting hunks anywhere she goes. i was abit pissed off at 1st coz i dun wanna see extRa ppl disturbing my so called catch up dinner with her, she said can sit separately but whAt for~! i am not petty. LOlx anyway, they are nice guys afterall` didnt make my feel left out during their conversations.`hmmm

No comments: