Monday, April 11, 2005

fuck

things arent going right. i was suppose to choose tuition grant and NO FAS but i choosed tuition grant and apply for tuition loan. nothing can be done to change it now and i am feeling so damn freaking saddened by this stupid mistake i've made. its so sucky to feel this way la. but i have no one to blame on except myself. yeah i am the barebrained nut.
another thing is about the medical checkup. blood test? nvm about this. HIV test for all international students? wat's with the HIV test? hell shit. i gotta go all the way to takashimaya again for the nearest appointed HIV laboratory to have my test. am i going to do all these all over again when i am being approved to go np?
fucking troublesome annoying pestiferous moronic shit.
things arent going right for mi recently or should i say today is not my day. my flu is back, SYF is just 2 days away and i haven being going back to help out.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH wat's going on with mi?
i cant possibly sitting down here and wait for my problems to be solved by themselves. i am just being barebrained again. pardon mi but i cant help. i'm just frustrated with myself for all the mistakes i've made.

No comments: