Monday, June 07, 2010

Satisfied with my exam results with probably less than 20% of class attendance last sem;

-PASS for Price Theory
-Distinction for Accounting (i'm so done with the balance shits; etc)
-High Distinction for Law of investment & Financial Market

&& for the celebration of which, we went for a healthy activity - PRAWNING!
man, it was my first time;
kinda ulu, but unexpectedly kinda crowded too;





when prawn flies;
or rather when bird swims; lols



T.G.I.F, F-Female;





Pearl introduced this Fish&Chip @ Molly's irsh pub during lunch;
thumbs up!
VVP has been sending mi to work in the morning & he picks me up just downstairs of my office after work everyday, i'm spoilt but its not my fault; :D



Coach & Kate Spade 1 day sales @ Expo;
gave up e thought of going in with the crowd like this; MAD!

headed over to other halls for john little sales/food fair/popular fair;
& got myself the 2nd best shit ever on that day!!!!
10 whole pieces in ONE for $39.90;

All time fav:-
my moimoi is amazing;
she made such a good cook of my fav food!! kekeks




one of the things that can never have enough;
Gusttimo next;
its Monday again,
DAMNIT!
Well, its gonna be a GOOD Monday.
*fingers crossed*

No comments: