Monday, May 10, 2010

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


its MAMA's day! :D

Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Well, Triple 3 @ Meritus Mandrain is highly NOT recommanded if you have any intention to try out there. The chiefs were like standing around and watched you eatting like as if the you are like one of those animals in the zoo? errrks.


Then e dinner ;;

@ MY FAV Togi Korean Restuarant;;
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Freedom has reached upon mi last Saturday, i wanna thank VVP for being such a good nanny mugger-sitter throughout my mugging period;

he who packets breakfast, lunch, high-Tea and dinner for me, making sure than i'd have sufficient time to read thru my notes on my own;
drove out in the middle of the night just to buy me my fav hot latte;
drove mi out to CCK for my fav tom yum fish noodle as supper;
while he's working, he would call consistantly to check on mi and see if im asleep;
while he's not working, he would sleep & snores like a wild fat pig right next to me whole day long while im studying ( just to accompany mi? -.- );

<3 href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v466/smartie86/?action=view&current=IMG_1639.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


Can u see the FISH EYE effect below?
lols.
lovely wall stickers in heart-shapes done by VVP;
Photobucket

i've found my ideal card holder for my whatever cards finally!
Photobucket


&& my new yoga/gym bag from Calvin Klein;
its super handy, super huge in super hot red; loving it
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Someone actually have commented that the photos i uploaded here recently are so direct.
Well, somehow i just cant do it anymore, i cant be like the younger days anymore where i would hold the Camera everywhere i go && snap snap snap non-stop!

So, u gotta make do with what i have and what you can see until my arty farty brain cells wants to make a return.

No comments: