Tuesday, July 28, 2009

last week for the boredom of life and next week is the start of battle of life!!!!!!! weeeeeeee!

something i forgot to blog about;
shopping with jeannie!
its been so long and we bumped into charlie and joel!






let mi show u my mini mama shop in my room!
kekekekeks;



Shopping on a Sunday late afternoon till night; 26-07-2009
with my VVP! (:

watched this must recommend show after dinner, "public enemies"!
a must watch classic movie okayyy!! (:

Shopping on a Saturday; 25-07-2009
with my moimoi! (:
i always have the craving for Ding Tai Feng whenever im out with moimoi in town i don't know why, so in love with their fried prawn cake which onli available in certain branches.

i like the door men's uniform at Cartier, lol
its so classic & u guys should go and take a look.
sorry birdies;
my mummy paid ur owners.


i'm soooooo looking forward to this coming Saturday;
because i'm gonna beach and catch up with my loves in hsbc. :)
oh...& VVP is going for his sales retreat in JB for the weekend, (Sooooo jealous & i'm gonna miss himmmm! )

No comments: