Monday, May 04, 2009

sometimes, just sometimes.

its gonna be a wordy entry peeps...

2 papers are down and 1 more to go.. micreconomics 1!

well, one more week of study for this semester, one more week of annual leave, follow by one last week of work in hsbc and, a week of holiday to Taiwan with VVP afterwhich.

I hope swine flu will be eliminated soon. I hope everyone and everything will be fine and back to normal.

oh yes, last week of work in hsbc as i tendered last month, i'm going back to a life that filled with boredoms. hmmm, i am gonna find something i wanna do in life.

Well, the feeling of lost in the sky tonight, makes mi lost like a lonely dove.
lost in a thought which I shouldn’t do, it winds me up and I can’t get it through.
sometimes, I'm a little rude, but just sometimes.
sometimes, I guess I can be creative, but just sometimes.
sometimes, I feel on top of the world, but only sometimes.
sometimes, I feel like I'm all alone, but only sometimes.
sometimes, my life is spiraling out of control, but really, sometimes.
sometimes, my heart, I swear stops beating, but then again, sometimes.
sometimes, my heart is so full it could burt, but just sometimes.
sometimes, I feel like I've got it under control, but only sometimes.
'sometimes just isn't good enough for me.'

haaha,
lost in boredom, think I’ll just leave.
There’s a lot in life that I need to achieve.

No comments: