Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Karen-my roommate, had officially moved out.
and this marks the end of our friendship.

Changes went to her and she changed into a total different person since then, its sad to see her strange behaviours.

i sat down on my bed quietly and looked around the space she used to occupied;
she's gone.. without any words.

Saying goodbye to someone you once considered a friend isn't easy.Well maybe now I should just say goodbye, but-
we used to the so close and yet, we are like strangers, its seems like we had a fight but no.
I've never understood why.
I do not know why it has to be so, i really wish it did not
But the way this has been going it is basically shot.
You don't need me and we don't need we.

& here's something i wanna say:
Whenever I needed someone to talk to, you were always there.
My eyes filled with tears, my heart filled with pain, and you were always there.
There was no time when I had doubt to come to you because you were always there.
Whenever I was down and blue, you were always there.
No matter my problems, are what was wrong you were always there.
Whenever I felt like nothing matters, you were always there.
Now your gone, and there's nothing i can do;;
though its annoying to hear your name, and speak of you now,
One thing I will always say is you were always there.

No comments: