Monday, October 27, 2008

Changes

left with commercial law and i'm done with my sem!

my love;
its fading away as I can feel. its beyond my control to stop u coming, Changes. its the beginning of a new chapter of life when u first formerly joined the society and get to start working; u see a new environment and u never want to go back to the past. u meet new faces and u become eager to meet them everydsy;

how about the old face?

oh
Changes, here u are again. Chasing mi out of the comfort zone silently and landing mi on the other side of the earth; u're getting more cruel, Changes, not even giving mi any friend's companion and here u are, getting mi to face you all by myself.

I knew you'll come to mi as soon as u would Changes; pls come slowly, Changes, guess i'll need more time to adapt to the new place u're bringing this time round.

I fear you, changes.
I hate you, changes.
yet, we can't live without you, changes;
well, i'll see you, changes

No comments: