Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Specially dedicating this to my [Veinny Vain Pot] Edward, the one and only dearest and sweetest.


Today is your day to celebrate, your day to be the star; your first brithday with me, so let the one you love cheers and say how special you are:

the one above gave a gift to the world when you were born and it must have been a rainy day when you were born as the heavens were crying because it lost its most charming knight to me.
I'm so glad you were born, because you brighten my life and fill it with joy.

Birthday happens every once a year, but someone like you only happens once in a lifetime and because you are the gift in my life, i give you my gift of love.

Happy brithday my dearest and sweetest, not a day goes by when i do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you are not here. well, Its not important that today is your birthday, its important that everyday is your day and you are mine!

May you live in the days of your life everyday. Whatever the past hass gone, the best is always yet to come.

muacks & cheers.

yours,
Helen
(signature is not required as this is a computer generated LOVE letter)

No comments: