Thursday, March 13, 2008

have been obessessed with VIWAWA recently, hahaha
find mi okok!! ( faithinsmartie )
it just reminds mi of GunBound. lol.

11-03-2008, Tuesday

Body Checkup @ Shenton Medical;
HSBC's appointed clinic for their stuffs!


GUESS WHAT? heeee, right!
its my urine!!!! my warm and yellowish urine, muhahaha!
jeannie or benson was saying i was disgusting la, but HEY don't u urine?!?! wont you peep at ur urine? LOLx

YUP! Ouch
they sucked my blood!
the 2 nurses inside laughed as i need to take photos to divert my attention, haha



X-ray;
so troublesome that i gotta take out my bra as well.


Lunch with Jeannie and Super Benson in town;

Reason why Super Benson is that he got mi Microsoft Office 2007 's duplicated disk for free!

poor boy, he's going in tekong soon. hohoho good luck!




lastly;
its my messie table, haven't even packed once since exams over, haha.
well, u see that mini mashi maro!? damn cute isnt it.
the large size one's on my bed of cos.

No comments: