Tuesday, June 12, 2007

After having rotting on the sofa and staring at the 'big box' and 'small box' in the living room of my house over the weekend, i felt that i should move my ass out of the house when i woke up at 1pm plus yesterday!

so i did! Met Adeline Leong Jia Hui, who was rotting at home as well, in the evening. We reached Vivocity at around 6.30pm? We could have reached earlier but the one who stays in CCK was late for half an hour and i pity the one who stays at Jurong West la. hmpf!
It was abit too late to shop we felt, nevertheless, we did with our best speed.

But honestly how fast can we be? we got to search, choose, compare, think, try on it, look for the price, think again then decide if we should close the deal! all these are quite time consuming yea!? LOL.
i've got myself a new belt from Guess, a top from Forever 21 and adeline got herself a top from Zara. THATS ALL. lol. and i wasted most of the time looking at the things i didnt get to buy in the end, like a digital watch and shoulder bag, they were both the last piece on display! HAIs.
and now, i need to get some new shoes!!!!!

Dinner at AsianKitchen at 10pm. Phewww, we reached on time for their LAST order. LOL.

I shall start calling her as Miss Leong:

As we were having our dinner, i told her that its been long since i have my meal outside, or rather, out of CCK.
But i wonder why is my rate of spending money still the SAME thou i have been hanging out at CCK. =.=

On this fine Saturday night of mine last week, i realised there was a patch of dunnoe what appeared on my face, just right above of my lips! Its neither itchy nor pain and i onli found out when i looked into the mirror as i went to the toilet at 1am plus. SHOCKED was my first reaction of coz because i thought it came without any reason!
then i wondered why as i continued looking into the mirror, upon doing different expressions with that, i started laughing at myself because i find it cute somehow. HAHA later later then i realised it was caused by this strong SUCTION from my water bottle, i shall say the way i drink my water from my water bottle was the main reason for that.
Its just like LOVE BITE.
Thankfully, its gone after 2 days time~! ^^

and i think my left arm got bite by a dog or i knocked onto someting accidentally as a blue black has been found there now!! ROAR.

No comments: