Sunday, February 18, 2007

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

its PIG year , i hope all of you stay healthy and may all your wishes come true. gong xi gong xi FA CAI! (:


Dad came over sg again but he's leaving on the 3rd day of chinese new yearr ):

woke up at 12pm this morning, SO SHIOK! finally get to wake up late again, as in getting enough of my beauty sleep again. :D

17-02-2007




not very fantastic, maybe i was falling asleep while watching.

i was exhausted after SIX days of working as cheap labour for attachment, and i kept falling asleep once i reached home.
like i was suppose to prepare dinner with my dad but i ended up sleeping and my mum helped him.
after reunion dinner, i was suppose to help my mum mob the floor but it ended up my brother who did it. all my auntie's fault la!

14-02-2007

Happy belated Valentine's Day!

i had mac as my dinner alone this year!!! wow new experience wasn't it.

i couldnt resist the boredomsssss at night, so i went out to find my samsung cliques despite i gotta wake up early in the morning for attachment the next day.



this is our boss. LOL

No comments: