Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Every girl is a princess of in her own way and own dreams. the 2 most important men they are waiting for in all her life are her prince and her knight.


a prince to sweep her off her feet and live together happily ever after; when the prince leaves her, he took parts of her away too, making her to feel smaller than she once was.
while a girl's knight is always there for her. He sees the tears and unhappiness in the girl caused by her prince. He dries her tears and solved her problems. However, he knew that he cant be the most important in her heart.


And when prince upsets her, naturally knight comes into her mind and how she wish that knight can be right beside her then.
i miss my knight tonight, i wonder how is he doing now? Are you doing fine?
For a few times, i held my phone in hand, looking at ur name and with ur number below. Next , i decided to make myself occupied with other things else instead.
Well, i know u are always here, around mi. I miss how you look at me without turning your gaze the slightest in my direction. I smile, and you smile, veri gently. You made mi felt beautiful for once and you listened, you explained and you taught mi. Thank You.
remember you telling mi that without you being the bad guy, how would i know that i am a good girl. then i realised without u being the good guy out there, i would not know how bad i'vd been treating you. After days and nights of considerations, i've decided to be mean for once and for all. i never wanted this ending but i never wanted to see you continue suffering. forgive mi-


Other times, its so hard to see what its trying to hide. Just the same, I can do that with love, though I often convince myself that i'm ignorant of love, that i'll never really know what it is. I find my life is fear there, in the echoing that I will never be given the voice of true love. I dun know why I insist on fighting. Theres something in me, a girl, who believes what people say. She believes that some day things will be OK, and that all the good that I’ve done will come back to me. And, I wonder why it hasn’t happened yet. Why am I always so miserable, when I go to great lengths to pretend that I’m not so as not to burden others with my troubles?

i do get jealous of seeing couples going to school hand in hand in the morning, going home togehter after school, squeeze time for their partners even they would have a hard time managing their whatever later on, going for dinner after work, sending me sweet messages from time to time, just put a little more extra attention on mi.
shall i be contented becaues i've experienced all those before? or shall i be disappointed as my current bf do not want to do any of about mentioned to mi, like after 16+ months?

so much on commitments. oh yes, be understanding. he's staying miles away from mi, just becoz of this, we couldnt go to school together, couldnt go back home together, couldnt have dinner together after school or works as he needs long time for travelling, couldnt..etc. no one to blame, have to be understanding and there goes my simple fairy hopes in a relationship.


will anyone out there understand mi then? i don't want ended crying like a lone soul.

No comments: