Tuesday, November 15, 2005

bo liao day

quite a bo liao day for mi. 1st of all, i was late for my lesson for hmmmm.. 3 hours. no comments!! lai SUX.

went to lakeside with filbert and chun jie after school. had LONG walk!! really really long can!! and it was hot. and they walked DAMN slow la. maybe thanks to desmond lee who had trained mi to walk abit faster than normal, but the 2 guys there were really walking damn damn damn slow, and the reason why they were doing so was becoz they didnt wanna have sweat. -.-
ehm. we went to jurong point after that and had my dessert. adeline leong SAW mi! she was having her 'lunch' with elson. i tot i asked her out and she said not free! that's why she's not free la.
hmmm nvm. 3 of us went to toys 'r' us for about an hour plus or so and we had fun there!! lolx LAMERS.

went back home and rest awhile.

met zill at about 7pm. gina msg mi when i reached lot1 and she asked if i was at lot1 too. tot she was following mi or something, later then i found out that she msg mi for FUN. and of coz she was with her sweetie, happiily having their dinner. WHY EVERYONE HAS GOT BF's ACCOMPANY!! erhmm nvm.

Zill and i went around lot1 and den she came to my house. not bad, she helped mi packed my wardore. haas and she thought mi abit of manicure after that, and of coz did my nails for about 2 hours plus! i was damn hungry by then and we went to block 325 to have my dinner!! my 1st proper meal of the day!! although not my sweeeetie, i have zill's company. HAHA. not funny =/

No comments: