Sunday, July 24, 2005

going for IBM camp

shoo.. ever since when my blog has become a so public blog, ever since when i started to blog about every single detail about my day, ever since when i started to blog about my feeling and now i am taking all these back that i dun wanna blog about my feeling, i am lazy to elaborate all the things i ave done of the day.
i am so surprise to see lynn's name here in my tagboard and she said she miss mi lots, yes and i feel that she's just saying for the sake of saying. i dont appreciate this at all. even adeline, who has got elson's strictly control over everything she does everyday, tries to meet up with mi, even xy, who is so busy with school and sc, tries to msg mi and chat with mi online, even melissa tired to come my house and vist mi b4, but too bad it was the wrong timing. Counting back how many times i have asked lynn out and how many times she has rejected mi becox of this and that, i feel so bloody sick of asking her out again. wat's all her life about now seems like just consist of studies and church. so much so about it. Lynn choo kailin!! here is a warning: u better get started asking mi out or i will be still pissed with u. ><

i am off to my 4 days 3 nights IBM camp, starting from today~ shhhoooo~

No comments: