Monday, November 08, 2004

crazy HeLeN~wEeeEEeEEEE hAHaHAhAHaHaa

why//hahahaha the 1st thing i did was smiled as i looked at that direction when the examiners were collecting the paper and thought of that..hahanah..nah, i wasnt thinking of the paper at all but..nvm. i looked at that direction again and started to use my arms to cover my mouth..haha..i looked there again.. kept looking..den i started to fold my used papars into different shapes as we were waiting for the examiners to count the papers..den i lifted my head again and again to look..xLOXL wah LAO..

one week break now. msged adeline and wanted to go out for distressing. no reply. her phone line has been cut! so i msged to her new line. no reply again. must be nv pay phone bill again.laoz.. Gina Lim, agreed to watch princess diaries with mi and now she asked mi to join her and F4 for coffee instead. watever for to consume something will make my pimples to POP out. the rest of the ppl are mugging =/ ppl must be thinking that i am carzy to ask them out now during this period of time. nvm. i have my ways to distress anyway. xlolololololx

No comments: